June 14, 2022 at Cunningham Park
Since 1977, the Milton Junior Woman’s Club hosts an annual 5K & 10K road race which benefits chosen charities with a portion of the fund-raiser contributing to our Scholarship Fund.
The Milton 5K & 10K is held in the spring and enables us to donate the money to community organizations and give scholarships to Milton residents.
Some of the recipients of our fundraising efforts include:
- Friends of the Milton Public Library
- Brookwood Community Farm
- Milton Art Center, Inc.
- Forbes House Museum
- Milton National Little League Challenger Division
- Milton High School All Night Graduation Party
- Milton Interfaith Clergy Association
- Milton High School/PARENT series
- Milton Early Childhood Alliance
- Laboure College
- Milton Parks and Recreation
- Milton Public Health Department
- Share Our College Knowledge, Milton High School Guidance
- Milton Council of Aging
- Friends of the Blue Hills
- Caron Treatment Center
- Maria Droste Counseling Services
Like our Milton Road Race page on Facebook to receive updates about the race.
We are grateful to our sponsors and participants for supporting this worthy cause. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in being a sponsor.
COMPANY SPONSORSHIP FORM
If you would like to be a sponsor, please visit this page.