- Applicant must have been a resident of Milton for at least 2 years
- Applicant must be a high school senior or accepted as a full-time student at an institution of higher learning
Application Process Instructions
Applicants must submit all three components to be considered eligible for review. Please read these instructions carefully.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation. Please send the following email address to the individuals writing your recommendations: email@example.com
- An official copy of the transcript, emailed to us directly from the school’s guidance office.
- Complete and submit the online application below.
DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
A committee of members of the Milton Junior Woman’s Club will complete a formal evaluation of all completed applications. Scholarships will be awarded by April 17, 2020. Payments are made directly to the recipient.
Milton Junior Woman’s Club
P.O. Box 474
Milton, MA 02186
The application has now closed.